– Moved to San Diego at the age of 7 from Portland Or. Lived here for 32 years.
– I have been fascinated with building and construction since I was a kid.
– At the age of 19 in 1997, I became part of “The Sheet Metal Workers Union” and became an Architectural Sheet Metal Worker for one of the biggest firms in San Diego.
– At 20 I joined the apprenticeship, 3 years later I turned out as a contractor/Journeyman where I helped oversee and run large commercial job sites.
– In 2003 I was hired by a Home Inspection and Warranty group that serviced many of the new homes in Sothern Ca.
– In 2005 I received my Certified Master Inspector and Environmentalist certification for Residential/Commercial Building Inspection, Mold Remediation and Mold-IAQ Sampling and Testing from AABIE (The American Association of Building Inspectors and Environmentalist).
– 2005 I started Pacific Mold Inspections and while building my company I worked with another new company called The Real Estate Inspection company.
– 2010 I went to private contracting as construction was my passion.
– 2016 I was welcomed back to The Real Estate Inspection Co.
– I have 20+ years in the building and construction industry.
– My certifications.
CBIE (Certified Building Inspector and Environmental)
CRIE (Certified Residential Inspector and Environmental)
CMIR (Certified Mold Inspector and Remediation)
CMIE (Certified Master Inspector and Environmentalist)
Special NACHI Certifications, Decks, Pools and Spas
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI