I was born and raised in San Diego. I originally wanted to be in electronics and earned a degree in computer science. While going to college I worked for a construction company. After graduating, I choose to pursue construction because I enjoyed being able to see the results of my labor. I became a licensed general building contractor and I owned and operated a residential remodeling company in San Diego from 1995-2011. I originally became a certified CREIA home inspector in San Diego in 2005, seeking to utilize my knowledge of construction practices to provide home inspection services. In 2010, I started a full-time transition into the home inspection business. In 2012, I proudly joined The Real Estate Inspection Company. The Company’s mission is to protect all parties in a transaction and provide the best customer service possible.To achieve this we invest heavily in relevant continuing education and training and use cutting edge technology. I have inspected thousands of homes of every type and treat each inspection as if I was doing it for myself.
- Certified Sr. Inspector™
- InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector Member
- Past Member of California Real Estate Inspectors Association
- Inspection Training Association Residential Inspector Certified
- NACHI Pool and Spa Inspection Certified
- Home Test Mold and Healthy Home- Mold Inspection Certified
- CPR and First Aid Certified – Don Moore
- Thousands of Home Inspections completed in San Diego/ Riverside Counties
- Ongoing continuing education courses through InterNACHI
- International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants IAC2 Cert. # IAC2-02-5881
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI
My office is located in Mission Valley. We serve all of San Diego County and the Temecula area. We have home inspectors in Valley Center, Vista, Ramona, Chula Vista and in Temecula.