I have experience in almost all avenues of construction: from Concrete work to Insurance Remediation(fire, mold, water and structural damage). My experience includes Roofing, Framing, Electrical, Plumbing, and Finish Carpentry.
My many years as a ISO 9000 certified Machinist has given me an eye for detail and attention to industry standards.
I have installed appliances, drywall, tile flooring and upgraded structural elements(Interior, exterior, roofing, post and pier foundations and wood sub-flooring). For years I worked as a handyman as well as a sub contractor.
• InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector Member
• NACHI Pool and Spa Inspection Certified
• Home Test Mold and Healthy Home- Mold Inspection Certified
• CPR and First Aid Certified – Magnus Bludworth
• Ongoing continuing education courses through InterNACHI
• Drain Line Video Inspection Specialist
• International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants Cert. # IAC2-03-1628
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI
My office is located in North San Diego County. We serve all of San Diego County and the Temecula area. We have inspectors in Valley Center, Vista, Ramona, San Diego, Chula Vista and in Temecula.