Meet Kevin Burgess
My experience includes 5 years at The Real Estate Inspection Company performing almost 3000 inspections to date, including commercial, mold and pools. I train/lead the mold inspection department. I have previously worked in commercial and residential construction sales/estimating for 30 years after graduating in 1986 with a building engineering degree.
The aspect I enjoy most about performing inspections is that every day is different! Always new and interesting people to meet. I learn something new every day.
TREIC is a leader in the industry. I get to lead and learn from other innovative people. I know I’m in the best place because the hardest part of my job is to keep up with the innovative ideas being implemented.
In my free time, I love to design and build anything. I prefer the “almost impossible” challenge. Ocean sailing, reading, and walks on the beach fill in my downtime. TV? What’s that?
Certifications & Qualifications:
- InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector
- Certified Sr. Inspector™
- InterNACHI- Mold Inspection Certified
- International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants IAC2 Cert. # IAC2-04-1973
- InterNACHI Certified Pool and Spa Inspection
- InterNACHI Certified Roof Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified New Construction Inspector
- Ongoing continuing education courses through InterNACHI
- Bachelor Building Engineering (B.ENG.)
- IICRC Certification – Odor control
- IICRC Certification – Fire and Smoke Restoration
- IICRC Certification – Water Damage Restoration
- LEED Green Associates