The Real Estate Inspection Company is a dynamic, growing company that uses the latest technology. We have a wonderful team of self-motivated, friendly, hard working people. If you are an independent-minded person with a great background and excellent communications skills, send us your resume.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
HOME INSPECTOR JOB – We will only consider candidates with direct experience.
We are only considering candidates who possess actual experience as a home inspector, directly related experience, InterNACHI certification, or recent grad with AA or degree in construction science or related field.
The Real Estate Inspection Company is looking to grow by adding a qualified inspector to our team. This is a great opportunity that can be a career for the right person. It is an offer for employment, NOT a 1099 position.
We provide high-end home inspections that are created using software onsite. Candidates should have experience/knowledge of the home inspection industry and houses ranging from old to very high-end houses. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with excellent work and interpersonal skills, computer skills, knowledge of construction, and a desire to deliver excellence everyday.
The qualified candidate for this position MUST:
– Be able to work up to 5 days/week including some weekend days per month
– Have experience in construction/quality control/Home Inspection
– Have great computer skills
– Possess excellent people skills
– Pass a background check
– Have a clean driving record
– Commute throughout San Diego County
The ideal candidate will also possess some or all of the following:
– Home inspection experience
– Mold Testing
– Contractor’s license
– Speak English and Spanish or Mandarin
– Closely related experience/education
– Certification by NACHI, CREIA, ITA, ASHI or similar organization
– Understanding of the home buying process / real estate
– College/Trade School grad preferred
– Knowledge of Infrared Thermal Imaging
– Knowledge of construction defects
– Punctuality is essential
– Ability to work unsupervised 90%
– Valid California DL & Good driving record
– Experience with HomeGauge inspection software
The job is physically demanding and requires a lot of physical activity including:
– Carrying and the use of ladders
– Walking on roofs (heights)
– Wearing a tool belt
– Entering confined spaces such as crawling under houses and entering attics
– Long periods of standing, driving, and typing.
– Lifting items above your head including attic access covers.
– Candidate must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
– Entering homes with allergens including pets, dust, mold, etc.
– This is a SALARY position – starting salary DOE
– All back office resources (office staff, scheduling, etc)
– paid vacation/holiday
– E&O Insurance
– bi-weekly pay
– On-going training
– Company work vehicle, gas card, insurance
You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no recruiters.