The Real Estate Inspection Company is a dynamic, rapidly growing company that uses the latest technology. We have a wonderful team of self-motivated, friendly, hard-working people.
If you have a great background and excellent communications skills, we need to talk to you! And if you aren’t looking for new opportunities right now, be sure to share this page with someone you know. You might change their life.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Are you an energetic, goal oriented person? We have several opportunities that may be a perfect fit for you.
We are only considering candidates who possess actual experience as a home inspector (having performed 50 paid home inspections or more), directly related experience with InterNACHI/CREIA/ASHI certification, or recent grad with AA or degree in construction science or related field.
The Real Estate Inspection Company is looking to grow by adding qualified inspectors to our team. This is a great opportunity that can be a career for the right person. It is an offer for employment, NOT a 1099 position.
We provide high-end home inspections that are created using software onsite. Candidates should have experience/knowledge of the home inspection industry and houses ranging from old to very high-end houses. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with excellent work and interpersonal skills, computer skills, knowledge of construction, and a desire to deliver excellence every day.
The qualified candidate for this position MUST:
– Be able to work up to 5 days/week including some weekend days per month
– Have experience in construction/quality control/Home Inspections
– Have great computer skills
– Possess excellent people skills
– Pass a background check
– Have a clean driving record
– Commute throughout San Diego County, Temecula, and/or Orange County
The ideal candidate will also possess some or all of the following:
– Home inspection experience
– Mold Testing
– Asbestos Testing
– Contractor’s license
– Speak English and Spanish or Mandarin
– Closely related experience/education
– Certification by NACHI, CREIA, ASHI or similar organization
– Understanding of the home buying process / real estate
– College/Trade School grad preferred
– Knowledge of Infrared Thermal Imaging
– Knowledge of construction defects
– Punctuality is essential
– Ability to work unsupervised 90%
– Valid California DL & Good driving record
– Experience with HomeGauge inspection software
The job is physically demanding and requires a lot of physical activity including:
– Carrying and the use of ladders
– Walking on roofs (heights)
– Wearing a tool belt
– Entering confined spaces such as crawling under houses and entering attics
– Long periods of standing, driving, and typing
– Repeated kneeling, squatting, bending, climbing stairs, climbing ladders, etc.
– Lifting items above your head including attic access covers.
– Candidate must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
– Entering homes with allergens including pets, dust, mold, etc.
– Candidate must weigh less than 250 Lbs. as this is the max weight of our ladders.
-Must fit in small crawlspaces.
– Starting pay DOE
– Base Pay + Hourly + Overtime
– All tools/equipment
– All back office resources (office staff, scheduling, etc)
– Paid vacation/holiday
– E&O Insurance
– Bi-weekly pay
– On-going training
– Company work vehicle, gas card, insurance
Applicants only, no recruiters.
You can also send your resume directly to us. Please include a cover letter. send your contact info to:
The San Diego Real Estate Inspection Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned), and sexual orientation, marital status, religion (including dress and grooming practices), age (40 and above), physical or mental disability, medical condition, results of genetic information/characteristics, or military or veteran status. Any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.