I started my career in the construction industry over 19 years ago. As a Construction Inspector, starting in 2005, I managed numerous residential construction projects looking for “code” violations. This led me into Home Inspections in 2009 when I joined the Real Estate Inspection Company. I have now completed over 5,000 home inspections throughout Southern California.
Inspecting homes and training our home inspectors is a passion of mine. I truly enjoy helping people understand what they are buying, and what repairs they may need to do. My goal is to provide home buyers, sellers and Realtors with the best home inspection possible, so they are protected during and after the Real Estate transaction.
As the General Manager, I have trained and mentored some of the best inspectors in the industry. Helping The Real Estate Inspection Company grow by 20-30% annually by never accepting just good, we strive to be great.
The Real Estate Inspection Company’s mission is to inspect every home as if it were our own while providing the best customer service possible.
My office is located in North San Diego County. We serve all of San Diego County and Temecula area. We have inspectors in Valley Center, Fallbrook, Oceanside, Vista, Ramona and Chula Vista.
- Certified Sr. Inspector™
- InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector
- ICC- Building Inspector Certified
- ICC- Plumbing Inspector Certified
- InterNACHI- Mold Inspection Certified
- Construction Inspection AA Degree
- Kaplan/ITA- Pool and Spa Inspection Certified
- International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants IAC2 Cert. # IAC2-01-7071
- Thousands of Home Inspections completed in San Diego County!
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI